Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Google Maps (on the How To Find Us page)
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our website and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.